Monkey cages are one of our specialties and most rewarding projects. We have designed and built cages for many zoos, exotic rescue groups, and universities. We are honored to build cages exclusively for Helping Hands: Monkey Helpers.
We have a few accessories and options that work perfectly for our monkey customers, including our 3-bowl Rotating Swivel Feeders, Dutch Doors, and our Enclosed Pull-out Tray Stands...all able to be custom designed for your specific project and space.
CDE Cages standard construction:
- 1” square furniture-grade PVC frame
- 14 gauge 1” x 2” black PVC coated galvanized steel wire
- Stainless steel marine-grade hinges
- Stainless steel spring-loaded safety latches
- Wire riveted to the inside of the frame
- Steel braces
- Heavy-duty casters
Alternate construction available: 1” square anodized aluminum frame, uncoated 14 gauge 1” x 2” galvanized steel wire, alternate wire openings (1” x 1” and 1” x ½” | coated and uncoated) and stainless steel wire.