Wildlife rehabilitation plays a tremendous role in the health of our ecosystem and in the lives of sick, injured or orphaned wild animals. With the goal of returning those wild animals back to their natural habitat, CDE strives to provide rehabilitators with the specific high quality enclosures they need to hold the animals until they can safely be returned to independent living.
CDE Cages standard construction:
- 1” square furniture-grade PVC frame
- 14 gauge 1” x 2” black PVC coated Galvanized Steel Wire (USA manufactured wire) with a non-coated option for chewers
- Stainless steel marine-grade hinges
- Stainless steel spring-loaded safety latches
- Stainless steel bolts
- Wire riveted to the inside of the frame
- Steel braces
- Heavy-duty casters
Alternate construction available: 1” square Anodized Aluminum Frame, uncoated 14 gauge 1” x 1” or 1” x ½” Galvanized Steel Wire (USA manufactured wire), or 1" x 1" Stainless Steel Wire.