CDE Animal Cages aims to connect shelters and rescue groups with enclosures that are designed with the goal of comfort and security for healthy animals and ease of use for the humans that take care of them. Open air enclosures with various portalized options have proved not only to reduce euthanasia rates, but make for more adoptions and healthier and happier animals. We want to let as many rescues and shelters know about these benefits as we can, in hopes that we can play a small part in the great work that is being done in the animal rescue community.
Listen to our latest Podcast interview discussing shelters here:
CDE Cages address multiple areas of need in the containment of small animals:
- Vertical Dividers (solid or wire) expand or reduce areas of containment
- High quality 1" square anodized aluminum or PVC plastic prevent rust or corrosion
- PVC-coated wire mesh provides ultimate protection
- High density ABS plastic with acrylic finish for floors, shelving, solids
- Rolling casters (with brakes) and a lightweight frame provide easy cleaning/transport or elevate any design with a stand
- All floors supported by custom aluminum bracing
- Very quiet for sensitive residents
- Extremely easy to assemble and disassemble (for periodic heavy cleaning)
- Aesthetically pleasing for the humans that use them
- A quality long-lasting investment to any organization
Quality is essential when considering enclosures for the residents with whom you work, and you often get what you pay for. We invest in our product, produce quality items that work for you and the animals you serve and we proudly stand behind our enclosures. Invest in the future of your work with animals.
We are revolutionizing the way you are able to display your adoptable cats in pet supply stores around the globe. Want a positive experience for both the potential adopter and the cat looking for a home? Give us a call and let us change the experience!