Approximately 6.5 million animals enter animal shelters in the United States each year. The love and care of those working with this special population of animals falls on the shoulders of some of the kindest, most loving and toughest people around. These are the people that we aim to serve. Our goal is to help animal shelters and humane organizations improve the way they operate by offering spacious, open-air enclosures to improve the animal environment, as well as the experience of the human user.
CDE Cages address multiple areas of need in the containment of small animals:
- Vertical Dividers (solid or wire) expand or reduce areas of containment
- High quality 1" square anodized aluminum or PVC plastic prevent rust or corrosion
- PVC-coated wire mesh provides ultimate protection
- High density ABS plastic with acrylic finish for floors, shelving, solids
- Rolling casters (with brakes) and a lightweight frame provide easy cleaning/transport or elevate any design with a stand
- All floors supported by custom aluminum bracing
- Very quiet for sensitive residents
- Extremely easy to assemble and disassemble (for periodic heavy cleaning)
- Aesthetically pleasing for the humans that use them
- A quality long-lasting investment to any organization
Quality is essential when considering enclosures for the residents with whom you work, and you often get what you pay for. We invest in our product, produce quality items that work for you and the animals you serve and we proudly stand behind our enclosures. Invest in the future of your work with animals.